|Dimensions||10 × 22.5 × 10 cm|
Snana Choornam 100gm
Herbal powder mix with water and apply all over the body instead of soap. It will improve the quality of the skin reduce the foul smell, itching, pitta dushty and cleans the surface of the skin. Very good to use after oil massage and post natal care. Recommendable for daily usage if you are more sweating
It is good for gentle exfoliation of skin during bath and also nourishing & refreshing the skin. Safe for sensitive skin as it is purely herbal with no added chemicals. Dry massage of snana churnam for a few minutes before bath is useful for kapha dosha. Pitta & vata dosha can mix the snana churnam with a little bit of water or oil and apply with gentle self massage before washing off with water.
Usage: Take sufficient quantity in a bowl and mix it with water and make it as a paste. Apply and kept it for a while during your shower- don’t apply on head.
- Sirisha (Albizia lebbeck)
- Daru haridra (Curcuma aromatica)
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa)
- Ushira (Vetivera zizanioides)
- Rakta chandana (Pterocarpus santalinus)
- Kachora (Kaempferia galanga)
- Kulatha (Dolichus biflorus)
- Sapthala (Acacia concinna)
- Chandana (Santalum album)
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)